Business litigation involving tort claims can arise in many contexts, ranging from counterclaims in contract or employment litigation to shareholder rights disputes upon the departure of a key equity partner, executive, or professional employee. Tort claims can also figure significantly as an original claim or counterclaim in litigation related to the purchase or sale of a business or any other major event in the course of the operation of your business.
Our firm handles torts that can arise out of the course of business or corporate relationships such as the following:
- Business fraud, misrepresentation or nondisclosure
- Tortious interference with contractual relations
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Violation of confidentiality or non-compete covenants
- Inducing employees to breach duties of loyalty and non-compete obligations
- Defamation Misappropriation of trade secrets, customer lists or proprietary information
For additional information about our ability to help resolve your problem, visit www.cordell-law.com or call Brent M. Cordell at 1-844-8LEGAL8 (1-844-853-4258) for a free consultation. We will use our experience, knowledge and resources to achieve the best possible results for you and your company.